Individual Eyelash Extensions Course:
Sunday 28th October from 10 o’clock to 5 o’clock , for £250.
We are also doing a special offer for the kits which are worth £100 and selling them for £50 so if you like the kit included in the course then it comes to £300.
You can purchase the Kit separately please use our contact page to ask for more info.
What does it include:
- 7 HR / 1 DAY course including theory and practical work.
- 10 to 12 theory, 12 to 1 break, 1 to 2 practice on a mannequin head, 2 to 5 practice on a model.
- Manual and certificate upon completion of 4 case studies
- Everything to know about lash extensions and how to apply them and do a removal as well as , health and safety , styling and glue info
- How to eliminate mistakes and update your certification
- Prepare for championships and online competitions, criteria and picture tips and tricks
- Free parking
- Teas, coffees, water and snacks will be provided free of charge. Please let us know if you have any allergies
- And lots more
What you need to bring ?
You will be needing a model from 2 pm to 5 pm but a mannequin head / model can be supplied free of charge if needed. Please let us know at least 3 days in advance .
All materials will be supplied on the day but you can bring your own favorite tweezers and lashes if you wish so. We recommend 0.15 or 0.10 thickness and c and /or D curl , sizes ranging from 8-12 lengths of lashes to start with.
Bringing your own lunch is advised however grocery shops and fast food is near by too and your lunch break is from 12 to 1 pm . Teas, coffees, water and snacks will be provided free of charge. Please let us know if you have any allergies.
When and where?
Sunday 30th September from 10 AM to 5 PM
@ Maya’s Lash Studio & Academy , Mirren court 1, 119 Renfrew Road Paisley PA3 4EA
How much ?
All courses are accredited and insurable and you also receive cerification and manual , all for only £250
for more info and to book your spot please contact us directly :